"for your love, I'd give you the moon if it were mine to give...."

The Yardbirds sang these words back in the 60's, but even though this is not the Summer of Love, I bet you would give the moon to your love, if it was yours to give! I can't give the moon, but I do love making cards and gifts for special occasions, and sometimes just because someone needs a little lift or a reminder that they are loved. I hope you find something you like!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Rainy days and Mondays (or Wednesdays)

Yesterday was such a wet and ugly day. So, I decided to brighten it up a bit with some new cards. I pulled out a sweet little stamp set (Stampin' Up) called "Blooming with Love".  I made 4 different card styles (7 cards) with just one stamp set, 6 markers, a few sheets of paper, 4 brads, and a few inches of ribbon. Oh, and a hole punch, some adhesive, and a cutter!

Here you go! Brighten Mom's day or anyone who needs a little lift.

this one is blank inside, for your own message




This afternoon, I am going to be working on some from the set "Basket Full of Fun".

Addendum 6:36PM:
I forgot to add the envelopes that accompany the cards!



No comments: